Thursday 24 May 2012

Summer


Hello again fellow homo-sapiens. 

Summer is upon us! I can smell the freshly cut grass outside - festival season is nearly here. I hope wherever you are, you are getting as much sunshine as we are down in Brighton. I, however, got a bit too excited, ran around in the sun for far too long and gave myself heat-stroke! Plus I was attacked by seagulls.



Here they are squabbling over bits of my body

We are preparing for our first festival of the season - MEADOWLANDS. Extremely excited to see LAMB and ACHORSONG song again, as well as our good friends NORDIC GIANTS.

In the meanwhile, we have all been very busy with PHORIA things: Jeb has locked himself away for the last month creating 360 degree visuals only to emerge to drag us all to interesting locations with 7 cameras. For example: if you happened to be in Stanmer woods at 01.00am last Tuesday, you would have caught sight of 7 weirdos standing in a circle, shuffling and flashing cameras. Jeb assures me that it will all be worth it...

Trewin is finishing the final mixes of the 'Bloodworks' EP. I am told killer vocal takes cannot be rushed.

I have been transcribing string parts for another special project on the horizon - any good string players out there?

I need to lie down now.

I leave you with some Vaughan-Williams - because I'm cultured and stuff.


Ed x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Achieve.

All milky and lava-lamp-ish the street-lights reflecting on my big red car bonnet as I curl it round at night all sound and echoing engine...