Tuesday 13 November 2012

I'm typing this on my phone whilst watching Baywatch Nights.

News: Trewin's off to Berlin this week to oversee the final mix of Bloodworks. I was going to go with him, but a) I have 3p, and b) however many times I might suggest it, Trewin never seems to want to remove his vocals, and all music, from the tracks and replace them with the sound of me humming television theme tunes, entreating the listener to scream the various titles into their cups, creating what I like to call 'Cuppy-screams'. If no-one's going to listen to my ideas, I'll just stay at home.

I haven't seen the others since Shepton. Lucky people. I think I've just about recovered. It seems the gig was well received, which is nice to know.
We'll revel in the pleasure of each other's company tonight, though - we're playing the Green Door Store in Brighton with the very cool EXITMUSIC. I'm in the mood for LOUD.

So, new music getting finished, and a gig to boot!

What a happy tuesday.

Tim

Green Door Store, Brighton, tonight tuesday 13/11/12, with EXITMUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Achieve.

All milky and lava-lamp-ish the street-lights reflecting on my big red car bonnet as I curl it round at night all sound and echoing engine...