Monday 15 October 2018

The most accurate portrayal thus far.

This place is an abattoir.

One hundred miles in every direction – all you see is hanging red bodies that look exactly like us.

You’re taking the guided tour.

Your tour guide is delivered directly to your optic nerve.

It’s me.

It’s my face and it’s in your head.

‘Look at this shit,’ I say. ‘Look at this rotunda of absolute bollocks. This is us. We did this to ourselves. What do you think goes on here?’

‘Fun?’ you say.

‘Ugh. I guess.’

Finish the album.’ you say.


Tim


-


Phoria guided tours are available throughout Germany, Switzerland, and the UK, this November. Visit www.phoriamusic.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Achieve.

All milky and lava-lamp-ish the street-lights reflecting on my big red car bonnet as I curl it round at night all sound and echoing engine...