Tuesday 27 March 2012

Little enclave.

The band house is often so consumed with such activity as 'toast making' and 'feeding the cat' that I feel grateful to have my own little haven just down the road.
This morning's delicacies, enjoyed over a bowl of smart-price cereal and a cup of tea?

Brother Ali - Shadows on the sun
Kate Bush - The Sensual world
The Mars Volta - Noctourniquet

The last of those was enjoyed in the form of a shining silver wheel once called a 'CD' that is sure to one day confuse the children of the western world.

A portion of the morning was also spent attempting to 'Dubstepify' (you can have that, if you like) the 1994 Pink Floyd track 'What do you want from me?' with dreadful, dreadful consequences.

Maybe it's time to make some toast and feed the cat.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Achieve.

All milky and lava-lamp-ish the street-lights reflecting on my big red car bonnet as I curl it round at night all sound and echoing engine...