Saturday 24 March 2012

"Red light's on"

Warm greetings on this sunny spring afternoon! Welcome to Phoria's first blog - here you will be able to discover all sorts of things; what we're up to, what we have lined up and just generally what makes us all tick.

I start with news of recording. It is happening as I write - Trewin is hard at work editing and mixing.

It's been a tricky process and there's still a way to go but we have decided on a track listing and have completed recording the core instrumental parts.

Seryn on the kit

Tim looking rather concerned...sorry, concentrating.

Myself looking rather cheesy (I am a keyboardist).

Lots more to do but we are all totally psyched and raring for it after some very exciting news, more about that later...

Ed x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Achieve.

All milky and lava-lamp-ish the street-lights reflecting on my big red car bonnet as I curl it round at night all sound and echoing engine...