Sunday 1 April 2012

Better than Tim's

Konnichiwa Everyone.

Finally I've figured out how to use "blogger", I'm sure all of you have been waiting patiently while reading Tim's absolute useless and pointless blogs. No need for that anymore because your favourite Phoria member Seryn is here and I'm going to write about my fascinating life, that's full of excitements and laughs. You HAVE to enjoy this! If now you'd still have to recommend it to all of your pals and gals. In this 1st post, I will be taking you through my favourite food and music that I'm enjoying at the moment.

Before we go into that topic, there are few rules that you need to follow when you are reading my posts.

* No "diss" comments on my posts about my poor grammars or spellings as Japanese is my mother      tongue so just get over it.

*No rasists comments.



Right, so my favourite food at the moment is this 50p noodle. Filled with filthy powder and 20 years old plastic vegetables....... but it tastes bloody good.






My favourite song at the moment is "Norway" by Beach House. Very haunting sound but manage to keep it beautiful. Awsome band! We would love to support you guys! *Wink *Wink    >_<



Sayounara


Sez  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Achieve.

All milky and lava-lamp-ish the street-lights reflecting on my big red car bonnet as I curl it round at night all sound and echoing engine...