Saturday 28 April 2012

Please remain seated.

This is my chosen view of the venue in Shaftesbury. After a hectic few days in and out of the many pittoresque towns of southern England (consorting with cameras and local folk) and a hectic few nights in the dwellings of those whose charity extends well beyond their endurance, I've taken to a nook with room for legs to stretch.

The new photos will be posted soon enough, but certainly not before all of my personal Adobe enabled demands are met. I'll tell you now that yes, I have been working out (my top tip? Wrestling robot bears).

Tonight we're playing with the mighty Nordic Giants, who are currently in the midst of their consistently entertaining soundcheck. Even here, tucked away and both-sides blindsided, Dai's drums are making my heart race with the anticipation of tonight's performance.

It's going to be a goody, and it's all in aid of Ephemeral Brazil- a charity worth your time and undivided attention. Go out there and find out about them!

I'll stay here, keeping the morale low.

Tim.

Phoria will be performing tonight at Shaftesbury arts centre from 8pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Achieve.

All milky and lava-lamp-ish the street-lights reflecting on my big red car bonnet as I curl it round at night all sound and echoing engine...