Tuesday 12 February 2013

A live rock concert is happening tonight in Hoxton featuring the band Phoria which is us.

We're currently sat in Hoxton Bar & Kitchen which is based, surprisingly, in that savvy part of London known as Hoxton. Hoxton Square, to be more Hoxtonly precise.
We're huddled around a table looking forward to the gig, but I'm mostly looking forward to everyone throwing their lattés down their trousers and desisting in their reference to that fact that I am currently, as they put it, 'blogging'. That word sounds horrible being shouted loudly in a 'trendy' bar. It sounds horrible being used in any situation ever.
So, I'm going to stop doing it now, and only bid you a good night and suggest that, if you're local and free, you come down here to join us for a drink and a gig.
Oh, you're busy? Well...maybe next time? No. No, I understand. I guess I'll see you around, then.

Restraining order? Oh.

Tim

P.S. Onstage at 2130ish. Do come down, if the courts allow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Achieve.

All milky and lava-lamp-ish the street-lights reflecting on my big red car bonnet as I curl it round at night all sound and echoing engine...