Saturday 2 February 2013

He's alright, really.

There's not a lot to tell, in truth, except that The Snot has got me. And Seryn. Though I suspect that little drummer boy is just copying me. If the Kickstarter campaign spreads as efficiently as this, we'll end up restabilising the economy. That's right. Satirical bloggy.

SeaMonsters last Saturday was a grand auld laugh I don't mind saying. Hotter than our Kickstarter campaign (piping hot like some hot water! YOWZER!) and full to the brim (like a hot pan! CHUNGLIES!) with delightful people. All the bands were great, though I'm disappointed to have ended up missing The Physics House Band, as the jelly filled body from which I'm currently suffering kicked in and, instead of having a rocking good prog-out, I went and sat in Brighton station with that girl who keeps hanging around my house just so I'd have somewhere quiet to practically collapse (unlike our Kickstarter campaign, which is far from collapsing. Unless you use the phrase collapsingly good, in which case it is that). I have a particular fondness for train stations. Does anyone else have a particular fondness for train stations? I can't tell if it's a result of a childhood weened on Thomas the Tank Engine or my affinity for suspicious business practices.

So, 8th April has been confirmed as the release date for the EP. There's not much to say about that, really. I hope it'll be a nice day. Springtime. Hay fever.

I'll be spending today in bed, again, probably reading some arseholish tome and whistling a chirpy tune to myself to keep my spirits up ('Do you like my song, WALLS OF MINE?'). Seryn will inevitably be doing the same, now that he knows what I'm up to. I'm thinking of submitting him as an example of quantum entanglement.

We'll be well enough for 12th Feb, though! Hoxton Square Bar and Kitchen! We're well excited for this one. Check our facebook for links to cheap tickets etc.

It is Saturday, so, as always, have fun, stay well, and beware of all other humans: virus carrying opportunists that they are. You know who I'm talking about. Seryn.

Happy Saturday,

Tim

P.S. ...please share it. We really do kinda need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Achieve.

All milky and lava-lamp-ish the street-lights reflecting on my big red car bonnet as I curl it round at night all sound and echoing engine...