Friday 3 May 2013

Bean can salad.

Everything's been cancelled. We were supposed to have a gig tonight. That's been cancelled because Trewin has no voice to speak of/with. We were going to be interviewed this evening by a very nice person from some very nice magazine. That's been cancelled. Or at least rearranged. I was going to go out for a drinky to celebrate my life, but we've got a photoshoot tomorrow morning, for which we have to look 'pretty', so...that's been cancelled. I was going to smile, but my facial muscles have gone hunting, so that's been cancelled. I was planning on living, but that's been cancelled...

Everything's been cancelled.

I was going to apologise for another missed gig, and let you know that we're currently formulating a contigency plan so this kind of run doesn't happen ever again, but that's been...

T(can)i(celled)m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Achieve.

All milky and lava-lamp-ish the street-lights reflecting on my big red car bonnet as I curl it round at night all sound and echoing engine...